Infinity Rings Quality Promise
Infinity Rings use only the highest quality alloys across our complete collections.
Naturally white metal Platinum is purer than all other metals and is dense in weight, retaining the feeling of substance and superiority. As white hue is a permanent white, it requires no maintenance and the colour will never change.
Platinum is the hardest precious metal and is sturdy and scratch resistant, hypoallergenic, and more durable than any other metal.
Platinum has more recently risen to be the preferred choice for wedding rings and high-quality jewellery as its strength is to last in all its perfection for a lifetime.
- Platinum 950 is purer than Platinum600 with 95% platinum 5% Alloy
- It is the preferred choice for those looking for the highest quality piece, for weddings or high-quality jewellery
- 30 times more rare than gold platinum retains its value for life
- Platinum 600 is made up of 60% platinum with 40% Alloy
- An alternate choice for dress rings and weddings
- Platinum 600 is a more affordable option while still retaining the qualities of the precious metal
The most popular metal of all time, Gold epitomises the timeless and classic look of luxury that has made it the traditional choice for a wedding ring and high-end jewellery. As the most pliable of metals, it is always alloyed with other metals. Due to the softness in its purest form, 24-karat gold is rarely used alone.
Infinity rings alloy all gold pieces with the finest alloys creating more durable and firm pieces. There are three Gold tones available in our collections:
Romantic Rose is the ‘crown gold’ and assumes a hue from the mix of silver and copper within the gold alloy. Rose gold is a soft and demure metal that offers a unique option to the traditional golden hues.
One of the more preferred gold tones usually reserved for wedding and engagement rings, white gold has a gleaming silver hue, which originates from the alloy with Palladium.
Historically Yellow Gold has been the most popular and traditional choice for wedding and engagement rings. The hue becomes richer as the Karat weight increases. An 18 Karat gold ring will showcase a brilliant, rich tone in comparison to a 9 Karat gold ring.
- 375 rings are 9 karat gold (37.5% pure gold)
- Preferred for dress rings
- Perfect for those who seek a stylish option at a lower price point
- 585 Gold rings are 14 karat gold (or 58.5% pure gold)
- The minimum karat weight recommended for high-quality jewellery
- It is the preferred option for those that seek a stylish and higher quality piece without the highest price tag
- 750 rings are 18ct gold (75% pure gold)
- Our 18ct rings are the perfect balance between gold purity and strength
- 750 gold is the preferred choice for high-quality dress rings and those looking for wedding and engagement rings
Palladium is a lighter metal in comparison to Platinum yet just as precious in its characteristics. Palladium offers similar tones with the natural white colour; it is hypoallergenic, resistant to tarnish, and is gaining immense popularity over the more expensive metals.
Palladium is known for its brilliant workability as the easiest metal to fashion in appearance, making it the perfect choice for traditionally designed men’s wedding rings and classic rings. It also ranks higher as a wearable metal to white Gold due to its naturally lightweight feel.
- A quality option, Palladium 500 is made with 50% Palladium and 50% Alloys
- Suitable for general dress rings and wedding ring alternatives
- This price is suitable for those who are more budget conscious yet still looking to get a quality, naturally white metal.
- Palladium 950 is the highest quality Palladium with 95% Palladium and 5% alloys
- Suitable for high-quality dress rings and wedding rings
- A high-quality piece that resembles Platinum without the Platinum price tag
Sterling silver is a quality metal with a premium finish. It has the qualities and appearance of other precious metals including malleability, reflectivity and lustre, making it a great alternative metal choice at an affordable price tag. Silver is a fantastic choice of metal for those looking for a beautiful dress piece perfect for any occasion.
- Sterling silver provides a quality alternative to precious metals
- Suitable for general dress jewellery pieces with an attractive appearance
- Highly affordable price point
Titanium has fast become the choice for those looking for a metal that is tough and resilient yet very affordable. A darker silver-grey metal Titanium is unyielding and durable without the added weight.
Titanium is also hypoallergenic making a good metal choice for those with sensitive skin. Titanium is lightweight and very resistant to damage, as it does not bend. You cannot resize Titanium due to its sheer strength.
- Titanium is made pure and is the strongest metal, and will not bend
- A good alternative for hands-on professionals and those looking for dress rings that won’t bend or damage easily over time
- A great alternative to other metals due to the price point and durability
An alternative to Titanium, Zirconium offers a look like no other metal on the market. It starts as a grey/white colour that turns black via an oxidation process, creating an extremely hard natural black coating that is scratch resistant.
Zirconium is completely non-toxic, so much so that it is often used in dental fillings, making it perfect for allergies and sensitive skin.
- Modern, sleek and alternative look that will turn heads
- Create eye catching two tone styles by combining zirconium with gold, white gold or platinum
- Affordable and hard wearing metal