Infinite Satisfaction Guarantee Terms & Conditions
- Customers must register on the Infinite Satisfaction register online, with their warranty card within 90 days from the date of purchase to validate their warranty.
- Exchanges on all policies are valid for a one-time exchange only and strictly no refunds will be given. Once a ring has been exchanged, it is not longer valid for the alternate exchange policy under the Infinite Satisfaction Guarantee, unless it is a claim under the manufacturers warranty against defects.
- The original purchaser is the only person able to register for the warranty. The original purchaser must retain their receipt for proof of purchase and provide this when submitting a claim.
- The Infinity hallmark located inside the ring must be visible to qualify for the warranty.
- This warranty does not cover rings damaged as a consequence of an accident, negligent or unsatisfactory care and normal wear and tear such as scratches and dents, missing or damaged diamonds or other stones and metals. Additionally, the warranty is invalid if repair, resize or any type of alteration work is carried out by anyone other than Infinity Rings, this includes but is not limited to the original stockist or place of purchase.
- All warranty claims must be returned to place of purchase, or other Infinity Rings authorized reseller.
- It is the responsibility of the purchaser to cover the cost of postage and any associated charges for any claims under the Infinite Satisfaction Guarantee.
Forever-Fit Guarantee specific Terms & Conditions
- The policy cannot be redeemed within the first 5 months, from the date of purchase.
- Replacement offer is valid only for the same style, design and metal as the original ring.
- Changes are only valid, where at least one full ring size increase or decrease is required.
- Additional features/special materials including diamond set, palladium and platinum rings are not included in the Forever-Fit Guarantee.
- This policy is void if damaged as per the general terms and conditions of our returns policy.
Change of Heart Policy specific Terms & Conditions
- The policy can only be redeemed within a period of 2 years from the date of purchase.
- Policy is valid only on the selection of rings to the same value of the original purchase cost, there will be no refunds for any difference in original cost if selecting a ring of lessor value.
- If there is a higher difference in price from the original costs to the new chosen ring cost, the purchaser must pay the amount at the time of exchange as per the retailers conditions.
- A minimum cost of $99 is payable on exercise of the exchange policy.
- Costs for exchange are as follow:
- $99 for Silver, Zirconium and Titanium rings
- $249 for Gold & Tantalum rings
- Platinum & Palladium rings to be quoted individually
- Diamond set rings will be quoted at the time of application and will be subject to the number and size of the diamonds.
- Manufacturers Warranty covers the life of the ring from any manufacturers defects.
- The Manufacturers warranty is valid for the life of the ring and will remain valid in the event a consumer claims any of the warranties under the Infinite Satisfaction Guarantee.